Summer Holidays always officially begins with Toby's Birthday. This year I was given a specific brief in regards to the cake -
"its ok Mum, now that I am 10 I don't need to have a cake out of the book, just a vanilla one with cream and chocolate sticks will be good thanks"
And thats what he got!
Up early for presents
then cake with cousins later in the day
We were blessed with some perfect beach days, lots of sunshine, sand castles and digging!!
Rosie had a daily quota of walks that needed to be met....
there was always many helpers for that job!
Aunty Relle's Birthday came along and once again I was given a cake brief - meringues, cream & chocolate -no strawberries!
Rory 4th was the next birthday at the shack, and her request of a star cake with chocolate sticks and balls like Toby...
Tick!
Closely followed by Annie's 2nd
Many hands make light work of wrapping paper...
My OCD came into play with a rainbow cake....
once again many hands......
Cheese!
Birthday Bug
What colour smartie will i have first???
How old are you now Annie??
Ahhh......
Two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment